Friday, August 6, 2010

Confession time...Well, not really


So, school has started once again. Only this time it is different. It's the last year I will be in high school. Very scary to think about, but that kind of stuff will probably come up many times this year so I will skip all that stuff now. Instead I will share with you some confessions. None of them are anything scandalous or the type like that, just little random things I like sorta. Yeah. Ok, so here it goes.




Right now I am really in love with Nick shows. Like no joke everyday I come home from school and look to see if Big Time Rush or Victorious is on. I watch them everyday. It's almost sad, but I love them so much I really don't care. I use to be a Disney person and watch all the shows on there all the time, but lately Nick has gone uphill and Disney down, although I do still love Sonny With A Chance, and watch the new Hannah Montana and Jonas hahaha. I know.



So, there was this time when I would swear that Degrassi was the worst show ever. And then like a week or 2 ago I watched a Degrassi movie with my sister. Oh dear, I am now sad to say that I am addicted. It's very sad. But the new season has a new episode every night (which I believe more shows should do) which, I think, is part of the reason I like it so much. You just get to keep going with the story instead of having to wait a week to see what happens.


I am really not sure how I feel about this school year. In a sense it's really exciting, but in another I am completely terrified. I keep thinking about how much things are going to change after high school. And when I do that I think about going to college, and it scares me. I get scared that I might not make it in college or be one of those people who just can't handle being somewhere really different without all the same people and have to come back home. I guess I will eventually get over my fear once I decide more things and get use to the idea more. But, we'll see.

TTFN


5 comments:

S said...

Yay, Degrassi =)
Have fun during your last year of high school!
All those thoughts about after high school are terrifying and I had them too...I still do and I've been finished for four years.

S said...

Yay, Degrassi =)
Have fun during your last year of high school!
All those thoughts about after high school are terrifying and I had them too...I still do and I've been finished for four years.

Sarah said...

Once you turn 20 Disney Channel and Nick are off limits to at least my mom thinks so. I still watch both the channels. I have to know what happens on Hannah Montana and Jonas!! Gah Mom!!!

Don't worry I am sure you will do fine in college!! It's all about finding out what is right for you and not trying to fit into something that is not.

Chelsea said...

I happened across your blog, and I just have to say - enjoy your last year of high school.
Don't think about college
(Well, DO think about it - keep your grades up and apply)
But, make as many memories with your friends as you can and take as many pictures as possible (if you're a picture person, like I am)

I'm about to move into college in... 3 days. Well, 2 and a half now.
It's slightly bittersweet and scary - I had an amazing last year with my friends and I don't want to say goodbye...
But you can't let that fear ruin your life now.

So have fun and good luck.

PS - I'm the same way about Degrassi. I used to make fun of it, and I started to watch an episode... and while I think it's still cheesy, I can't stop watching.

Adrian said...

Thanks guys :)