Sunday, August 29, 2010

I think.

1. I think Taylor Swift makes the cutest videos ever. Seriously every single one of them makes me feel happy inside, and the guys she picks to be in them help. But they are all so adorable.
Watch it!

2. I think Disney should stop trying to make Camp Rock into a High School Musical. It's just not gonna happen. End of story.



3. I think that Mockingjay has left me utterly confused. Not in the, 'I didn't understand the story' sense, I understood it perfectly, I just don't know how to feel about it. When I finished it this morning, I just put it down and layed there. I had no idea how to feel and I still don't. I think I will probably have to read it again before I can even have an opinion. I can say that I do like the way it turned out, but I wish there was more Peeta, and that the ending wasn't so rushed. But other than that I have almost no feelings whatsoever. But, when I do figure everything out, I will let you know.


Until next time...
TTFN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Taylor is the cutest. Honestly. Love her!

I have not seen Camp Rock, but it seems to be overhyped just by the commercials on Disney Channel. Disney just wishes everything was as great as HSM!

I need to read the Hunger Games. It seems to be the most talked about book on blogger right now! :)

S said...

I haven't had a chance to read Mockingjay yet, but I don't like that feeling you described after reading a book.
I've had it a few times, usually I prefer to cry or be utterly happy after a book not confused.

Adrian said...

Lauren-you must read them. I would have to say it's my favorite book series.

S-Yeah after I finished I didn't really know what to do, so I just made some cupcakes to try to help. haha