Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's football time in T-Town!

So last night was the first football game of the season. And let me tell you it was awesome! Football season is my favorite time of the year! My throat does hurt a little from all the screaming, but it's getting better. I think this year I might actually accomplish my goal of losing my voice at a football game. Well, we lost the game, when I left it was 21-49, but it's not as bad as our loss to them as last year, 0-52, so yay for improvement! But I think this is going to be the best season yet! I can't wait for next week! I would show you guys some awesome pictures, but I couldn't find my camera when I was leaving so I have none. There will be pictures next week.

On to other things. So, like an hour ago there was a snake in my backyard. Yes, it was terrifying. My daddy killed it but it's still really scary. I get too freaked out when looking at pictures of them so again no picture.

So, the other day me and Chelsea decided it would be the coolest to tie-dye shirts to wear to the football game, red and black. Well, we made the shirts and they looked cool and then I unraveled them and they dried some and started to look pink. So, I washed them and they just kept getting worse. They ended up looking like gray and peachish-red. Not good. I think I might just cut it up and see if that helps any at all.

Sorry this post is not very exciting and pictureless. I'm going to try to start blogging more, but it's hard now with school and homework and such. I will try my hardest. So, until next time...

TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am always terrible when it comes to tie-dye. Mine always look brown when I attempt rainbow colors. I feel ya!

Foooootball season! I can honestly say that I only went to a total of maybe... 3 games in high school. We didn't have much school spirit. :( College is a different story, though! If you don't like football at UT, you might as well leave!

Good luck with school and homework! It's a killer.