Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Let the Rain Fall Down and Wake My Dreams.....

Let's skip over the part where I haven't posted in like forever due to lack of time and pictures. Sorry. So, let's talk about my newest or rediscovered loves.

The most important being Laguna Beach. Back when it first came out, it was my favorite show ever and I was crushed when it ended, but then The Hills picked up right where it started. But back to the story. So, I purchased season 2 from Blockbuster, because of their closing, for $10! Amazing. I watched the entire season that night and next day. And then the next night I watched the entire 1st season online! It was so great. I wished they would still show it on TV.

Around March or April I got a new bedspread that is really different from my old one,and none of my accessory things really match anymore. So, yesterday I felt the need to fix this and repainted some decorations in my room. I meant to take before and after pictures, but at the time the camera had dead batteries and I couldn't find any that worked so you will just have to imagine them as being dark and light purple before.


I have an almost obsession with tie dye. It's pretty crazy. I love to make stuff, and do it quite frequently. As a matter of fact I wil be having another tie dye party tomorrow night. This will be the forth party since school got out and about the sixth time I have done it this summer. It is a very big thing here, and people do it all the time, including me. Here are just some of the many shirts there is between me and my sister.

And lastly, I would like to tell you of my newest favorite YouTubers. They are Charlie and Alex. They are some of the funniest, most awesome guys ever. And to top it all off they are both British. Amazing. You should check them out.

Well, that's all I have for you today!
TTFN

4 comments:

lauren brimley said...

I love love love The Hills. I watched all 6 seasons in 2 days!

Adrian said...

I did too! It's so addicting.

S said...

I love Laguna Beach and Charlie :)

Unknown said...

i love laguna beach! such entertainment!