Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm a YouTubillionaire!!!

So, on YouTube there is this channel that has questions and it's like Who Wants to be a Millionaire and guess who won. I know right. Such an accomplishment. Haha.
Well, it's Spring Break here in Tullahoma and guess what? It's cold. Wonderful.
Since it has been so long since I've blogged I'll catch you all up on my very "exciting" life.

The first weekend of March I went to the Interact district convention in Pigeon Forge. It was really fun. We went to MagiQuest, which has the potential to be cool but's really not. And went to Gatlinburg and I got some new TOMS! It was really fun and the meetings weren't all that bad either. The talent show was amazing. This one group dressed in all black except for gloves and shoes and turned off all the lights and had blacklights and did a dance. Amazing!

Well, the other day after exams, bleh, me and Chelsea went to a consignment shop and voila I found my prom dress!! Well, actually the worker found it but still it's amazing! I absolutely love it! And it only needs a little bit of alterations done so that's good.

So, I read The Hunger Games and oh my gosh where has it been my whole life. I am in love with it and I cannot wait  till I get to read Catching Fire. The library didn't have it so now I have to wait :(


Well, that's about all of the excitment of my break so far, but it's gonna get more exciting. I just need my time to lay around and be lazy. So, until next time...
TTFN


6 comments:

chelsea said...

i love:
1. toms. i want some
2. your prom dress! sooo pretty!
3. the beach. just thought i'd throw that in there because i just noticed your background.

Sarah said...

I won the YouTube thing too!! It was pretty awesome. O and is the broach on your dress silver or gold?? cause I have a bracelet that looks exactly like it that you can borrow if it is gold.

Adrian said...

I know. I was like woah this is cool. But no the broach is silver :(

Adrian said...

chelsea, toms are amazing. you should get some gray ones and then we can all match! i know i love the dress and i love yours too! we should so take a trip to the beach one of these days. how fun would that be?

chelsea said...

um i want the beach sooooo bad. We should consider college in Hawaii so we can live at the beach forever! great idea, i know!

Adrian said...

or florida either one is fine with me!