Monday, March 22, 2010

I talk to myself on my facebook wall

So, we all know what Friday/Saturday was right? New Moon! And guess who braved all the crazies at Wal-Mart at midnight to go get it? Yep, me, Chelsea, and Sarah put our safety at risk to go get it.
But when we got it and watched it we discovered that it did not have deleted scenes! You can imagine our disappointment. But then me and Chelsea came up with the most brilliant plan the next day. Since we each bought one and we didn't open mine. I will return mine and ordered the one from Target with the deleted scenes so she will have the copy with the Eclipse scene and I will have the copy with deleted scenes. I know right, great plan.

But that night while wasting time waiting for midnight we discovered the most amazing song. It's called "I'm Awesome" and it's by Spose. I think everyone should listen to it because it's hilarious and AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

chelsea said...

indeed it is awesome and hilarious! i dont know why i like it so much though.

Adrian said...

i dont know why i like it so much either. i think its just stupid enough to make us enjoy over and over again. and i think a little but has to do with our craziness of that night.

Sarah said...

best song ever. o and perez told me that none of the New Moon dvds have deleted scenes. Sad, yes I know.

Adrian said...

it better have the deleted scenes or i will be uber mad.