Friday, February 26, 2010

I really hate spoilers sometimes....

So, here I am just sitting at the computer, when I go to my daily site known as perezhilton.com. And what do I read you might ask. Tragicness!!!! There is a spoiler for Remember Me with Rob Pattinson and let me tell you it was TERRIBLE!!!! I don't even want to see it anymore because I know what happens in the end. Do NOT read it if you want to enjoy the movie. I know I won't as much anymore. :( But the good news is that the Eclipse trailer is gonna play then so duh I'm still gonna go. I just won't enjoy it as much.
TTFN

5 comments:

chelsea said...

Adrian, I am sorry about that! I know how you feel. Vincent Chou told me the ending of Time Travelers Wife, but I still went and saw it and cried! Oh Well! Me and you and sarah are going when it comes out! Eclipse trailer! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian said...

Sounds like a plan. and when we watch what happens I will probably cry. but yay for Eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I saw that on Perez and I scrolled down so quick. I was not going to ruin it! haha!

Adrian said...

Good thing you did. I wish I had.

A "cheery" disposition said...

I hate that it was ruined for you. but thanks for letting me know so I dont ruin it for myself.