Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekly T.V.

So every week I have my T.V. shows that I always have to watch. You know they're those ones that if you miss you are in agony until you see them, well not really agony but you're really upset. So I thought that I would enlilghten you on my ones that I watch faithfully every week.

(Monday)

Gossip Girl

This is my very favorite show of all time tied with Greek. I always wished that I could be just like the characters ever since I read the books back in middle school. There is just so much scandal and excitement to it that had me hooked from the very beginning. Oh and Chace Crawford and Penn Badgley. Need I say more.

Greek 

At first I didn't watch this show, but one day there was a marathon and from then on I couldn't look away. There's just something about it that makes it funny and irresistable. 


(Tuesday)

90210



This show is amazing. The first season was better than the second one so far but I'm hoping it picks up. And can I just say that Liam is gorgous. Enough said.

(Wednesday)

Glee



This show is the funniest show ever. Even when it doesn't mean to be funny it is. And the music let me just say is amazing. They have like the best songs on here. And even better they arrange them in a way that some of them are better than the actual songs. I'm so glad they just got picked up for a full season. So exciting.

(Thursday)

Vampire Diaries


Best new show of the year.  I was a little bit apprehensive about watching it because I'm such a big twilight fan and thought it was gonna be a little bit of a knock off-ish, but boy was I wrong. It is nothing like it but similar in a way where the vampires live like humans, but other than that nothing alike. And they could not have got anyone better to play Stefan. Oh boy. Let's add him to the hotties list of people to marry. Jk...but not really.

Fantasy Factory


I never really meant to watch this show. One day Jayne and I were sitting here with nothing to watch so we watched this. OMG! The funniest show ever. I mean some of the things he thinks of to do are outrageous. This is something everyone needs to watch evey once in a while especially on a bad day.

(Friday)

Nothing. Too busy.

(Saturday)

Also nothing.

(Sunday)

Brothers and Sisters



Even though the season hasn't started yet (it does Sunday though). I love it. It is the perfect way to end my weekend. There is the right amount of drama, humor, and seriousness to satisfy me.

Well that's all I have for you tonight.

TTFN

4 comments:

chelsea said...

I wish I could be obsessed with something other than scrubs, Glee and Vampy Diaries!!!! Gosspi girl is awesome! 90210 is kinda lame-o because the old one is the best.

Adrian said...

I love how you give Vampire Diaries a nickname very original.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

sounds like a great list!

i don't usually have time for tv...but i can't live without watching so you think you can dance!!!

and my husband and i love watching two and a half men and the big bang theory on monday nights. sooooo funny!

and on the honeymoon we watched like 50 episodes of ncis. great show!

Emily Elise Bee said...

aahhh i love greek! im glad others are catching on!