Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I Could Live Without

Now there are many things in my life that I could do without, but for some reason I always find myself using them or watching the shows. Its a very sad story. Now here are some of the things I really wish didnt exist.
The Cake Boss
Now this here show is just a rip off of Food Networks Ace of Cakes a.k.a. the greatest show ever. I mean they make great cakes but I just dont appreciate how they run. It seems like a very hostile place compared to the nice and fun place at Ace of Cakes.
Writing Papers
Now every week in English, unless we have to read a book like this week, we have to write a paper. And its not like a here write about this. Its heres the broadest topic I can think of now write. Um not fun. And the worst thing is I always wait until the night before its due to write it and sometimes I get pretty good. But I'm gonna have to start writing them sooner or my grades gonna drop a lot.
Kayne West's Stage Hopping
Now dont get me wrong I love me some Kayne West any time of the day, but hopping up on stage during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech is a big no no. That is my girl right there. I mean you dont see anyone jumping up on stage when he won. So why should he. Think first Kanye.
Myspace
I have a myspace. I check it everyday. But do I need it? No. There is really no point to it anymore. The only reason I still really have it, is to talk to people who havent converted to the amazing Facebook yet. Time to get with the program.
Movie Remakes
I mostly love all the remakes of old movies, but do we need them no. The old ones were doing just fine thank you very much. I mean a few remakes were fine. But now its just getting way out of hand. I mean they will remake anything these days. Very sad.
Heidi and Spencer
Now I use to like them, on the Hills, but after a while I was ready for them to leave. All they want is attention. It's time to get a real job and life here people. Cause one day your fifteen minutes are gonna be up.
Math
Tell me this when will I actually use this. Everytime this question is asked the teacher comes up with some real life problem that no real person would actually do unless it was their job. News flash I do not plan on having any kind of career where I have to know about polynomials.
Well that's all I have for you tonight. So...
TTFN

1 comment:

chelsea said...

Speidi sucks.
Movie remakes are horrible. The only exceptions are Hairspray and King Kong. Yes, King Kong was actually a somewhat enjoyable movie, overlooking the fact that the scandalous young girl has the hotts for the giant monkey....yeah that was odd.

Anywho, writing papers just makes me want to bury my head in a hole in the ground like an emu or something. What kind of animal does that?!?!hmm...

Kanye also sucks. I hate all of his so-called "music". and that reminds me, that fabulous New Moon trailer made me want to cry, because it's only 66 days away, and I no longer know how to contain my enthusiastic-ness.

Well, those are my thoughts on the randomness of our lives.