Sunday, September 27, 2009

Awesome Bands

So I was just sitting here listening to some music and I thought to myself hey let's make a post about my favorite music. So here is a list of my favorite bands/singers.

Kings of Leon
These guys are like the coolest band ever. I mean if I had to I could listen to only their music. It's that amazing. And I didn't just like them when Use Somebody came out. I liked them before that. And if I find someone to take me I plan on going to their concert on October 16. Any takers? My favorite song by them would have to be Closer. Amazing.

The Beatles

Greatest band to ever live. Hands down. If I could go back in time I would go to one of there concerts. I wouldn't have to think twice. And come on John Lennon in his younger days was quite the hottie. And they were funny. And don't even get me started on all there amazing songs. Favorite song: too many but maybe Love Me Do

Dierks Bentley

First off he can pull off wearing a plaid shirt. That's enough for me right there. But he can also sing amazingly. Even live. Which is rare these days. His vidoe for What Was I Thinkin' is the first video I remember watching. haha.  He needs to make a new album soon and go on tour. Fav. song- What Was I Thinkin

3Oh!3

These guys are so cool but only in cd form. Not so much live. But there songs are so much fun to listen to. They make me feel hardcore. JK. hahaha Favorite song- I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby

Miley Cyrus

Now I know what you're thinking. But I really like her. I don't really know why. But her songs are so much fun to dance and stuff so I guess that's why. Some of her Hannah Montana stuff is just too little kiddie but some of tha's good too. But mostly just her Miley stuff is good. Favorite song-Party in the USA

Taylor Swift

She has got to be my favorite singer ever. I mean it. Her songs are amazing. And she's not all snooty. She seems like she is just a normal girl that I would see at my school and want to be friends with. She's that cool. Favorite song-Forever and Always

Owl City

This here guy, Adam, he is pretty cool if I do say so myself. I have liked him ever since I heard his song in one of Mitchell Davis' videos. Now that he has become popular I like it even more cause now I can hear his songs on the radio. It's pretty rad. Favorite song- Fireflies

Kenny Chesney

He rocks the cowboy hat and farmers tan. Need I say more. He has an amazing voice and I love pretty much all of his songs. And next year I am so going to see him at the CMA Festival. I will be sure of it. And he's from right here in Tennessee. Favorite song- Out Last Night and You Save Me

Cobra Starship

 This is like the coolest band ever. Their songs are so dancy and make me feel happy and fun. They are a band that would be totally awesome to hang out with. Favorite song- Good Girls Go Bad

Well thats all I have for you tonight so...

TTFN

2 comments:

chelsea said...

holy smokes. I sooo wanna go the the Kings concert!!!!! that would be way fun!
Beatles=love. My Grandma and Aunt saw them in like 1967 or something like that!!!!!!! Jealous. next time she comes to visit, you shall come over and we shall pop popcorn and sit for hours listening to her tell of her amazing experience!
Dierks rocks forever because he touched my left shoulder!
3oh!3 is not my favorite because i'm not all for wiggas thinking they can rap and all...
if i had to chose, i would pick Taylor over Miley because she is nicer and writes all her songs and Miley just wants to be sexy and junk and i dont like her much. but Thomas and his dance to party in the usa was pretty sweet!
owl city is so cool!!!!!!!!!!! my brother thinks they sound gay. but tyler tree branch was rockin out to it in math the other day and he proclaimed his love for them!
kenny is a must see for next years CMA fest! i'm excited already.
cobra starship rocks because they have a sheep in their song. "good girls go baaah."

Adrian said...

i know we must find someone to take us to the concert. i need to hear of the beatles concert. oh what would i give to go to one. he does rock but he didnt touch my shoulder. yeah 3oh!3 is only awesome when you listen not when you see them. well hooray. you chose taylor but nothing compares to Thomas' dance. well you can tell will what for then. yay for tyler tree branch! i knew we liked him for something. and we will see kenny. and yes the sheep. baaaaaah.