Thursday, September 10, 2009

My current loves

Well everyone has loves in their life, and no I dont mean boys cause if I had one of those I wouldnt have time to blog. And mostly these loves change weekly. So here are some of my current loves.
So I really want myself one of these keys. Well, I know i can't have one from Tiffany's exactly but a replica would do just fine.

Vampire Diaries is amazing. It was just the first episode and I am already hooked. Everyone should get them a piece of Stefan. Can you say gorgeous.
Beatles Rock Band would have to be the greatest thing in the history of the world. When it came out yesterday, Daddy went and bought it and since we got out at one Chelsea and Brittney came over and we had a totally awesome rock band party. Everyone should have them sometimes.
Greek is like the most addicting show ever. I get so excited every Monday cause I know that night it will be on. I know its crazy. And Cappie and Casey will totally be together this season. They just have to.
Our town has just recently(and by recently I mean Tuesday) opened up a Little Caesars. And let me just say that it is amazing, especially for just 5 bucks.
Glee! There are not words to describe the awesomeness of this show. It has forever changed my Wednesday nights. Last night for the premiere Chelsea spent the night so we could have a Glee-filled wonderful night and we were absorbed the whole time it was one. I can't wait until next week!!
Now I love me some buffalo plaid. I don't know why it just really appeals to me and I hope to aquire very much of it this Fall season.
TTFN

1 comment:

chelsea said...

There is some stuff that our world could do perfectly fine without!