Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Once Upon A Playlist

So, I'm just sitting here, bored so I thought I would make an awesome playlist for the ears wondering what I'm listening to at the moment or just generally good songs.
1. Animal - Neon Trees

2. Dynamite - Taio Cruz

3. Liztomania - Pheonix

4. Mine - Taylor Swift

5. Breathe Me - Sia

6. Faithfully - Journey

7. Wonderwall - Oasis

8. Chances - Five For Fighting

9. Love Like Woe - The Ready Set

10. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi

11. City Is Ours - Big Time Rush
 
12. Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon

13. In This City - Iglu and Hartley

14. Meet Virginia - Train

15. Love In This Club - Usher

16. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

17. Coffee and Cigarettes - NeverShoutNever

18. I Will Follow You Into the Dark -
Death Cab for Cutie/Chase Coy

19. From Me to You - The Beatles

20. Paradise City - Guns N' Roses

21. Homecoming - Kanye West ft. Chris Martin

22. Livin In the Sky With Diamonds - Cobra Starship

Hope you enjoy these lovely listenings. What's on you're playlist? (Oh, and sorry for the last post. New medicine, crazy tiredness, and hyperactivity all at the same time.)
P.S. Only 3 more days till Disney!
TTFN

5 comments:

S said...

Excellent :)
Some of these are on mine as well.
Sweet Disposition is one of my favorite songs!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

GREAT playlist.

I'm excited to check out the few I haven't heard of.

Thanks for the ideas!

S said...

Hey I finished reading "Beastly". I didn't love it, but it takes a lot for me to love a book but it was definitely a good read :)

chelsea said...

make me this cd.

Adrian said...

Thanks S, I will definately give the book a try!
And Chelsea, will do!