Saturday, September 11, 2010

cause all we do is win, win, win

So guess what? We Won the Coffee Pot/Homecoming!! It was quite literlly the greatest game of my entire life! We scored 2 tounchdowns within the first five minutes! It kinda went down hill after that, but we made an awesome comeback. You can go here for an in depth recap of the game. So, one of my best friends, Sarah Beth, was homecoming queen, and she was gorgeous. Oh, and since I mentioned her, she would want me to say that she love the THS band. Now for the game picture montage.
Me and Sarah Beth


Me and Chel


Me, Sarah, Chelsea


Final Score!


Well, this morning I had the ACT. AHHH! Not fun. But yesterday in math after we finished our work, a bunch of us played this awesome game called Ninja! If you haven't played it, you need to pronto. It's so much fun! 

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done on winning :)

ellie-jay.blogspot.com

xx

ConnieB said...

Sounds like it was a fun night!

ACT....ewwww. (: