Monday, June 28, 2010

Let her cry, if her tears fall down like rain

So, the other night I rented Remember Me. If you remember I had read about the ending and was very upset about it, so I never actually saw the movie in theaters. Well, I watched it, loved it, realized at the end what was about to happen, and when it did I started bawling. It was terrible. I mean I knew it was gonna happen, but that didn't help at all. It was still bad. I was just thankful that I was alone when I watched it and not in a theater full of people. So, after I was done watching it I was just sitting here and I got to thinking about other movies that make me cry. Here are some examples: The Notebook, Dear John, The Last Song, Pearl Harbor, Titanic, and A Walk to Remember. Just to name a few.
     


In other movie news I have recently seen Shutter Island, The Lovely Bones, and the absolutely amazing Toy Story 3. What have you been watching lately and what makes you cry?
TTFN


P.S. I am working on changing my blog's look. If anyone knows how to make it wider without have to use one of the blogger default things please let me know :)

4 comments:

all about us said...

all those movies made me cry, too. i just watched dear john and boohoo'ed like a baby! it is all nicholas sparks' fault!!

Adrian said...

yes it is! he should really make some happy books that turn into movies instead!!

JMay said...

I love every single one of those movies, am I a girly girl or what :-)

LOVED Shutter Island!

lauren brimley said...

I love all of those movies! And hello...Shutter Island BLEW my mind!