Wednesday, June 2, 2010

California Gurls

I am absolutely in love with that song. It's so catchy. Well, school is over! Pretty exciting, but one of my best friends is moving at the end of the week so that's sad, but she's not moving too far away so I'll still get to visit her. So, now that it's summer I plan on having lots of awesome times. Starting next Thursday with CMA Fest! WOO! I'm so excited you don't even know. I don't really have that many other plans yet, and I only have work for only 4 days that I know of. It kinda sucks cause I won't get as much money as before, but it's nice at the same time cause I'll have more free time. But whatever. This summer I'm just gonna go with the flow and have as much fun as possible!
TTFN 

4 comments:

Karina F. said...

Love this song too!! Love your blog!

S said...

That song has been stuck in my head for days now.

Allison said...

Ooh, I hope you do have a fabulous summer- school is so stressful right now and I just want it to END! Haha. And you're right- California Gurls just makes me want to dance! Perfect for a summer soundtrack! :D

Kell said...

You're going to CMA fest?! I am so jealous!!
I love that song.. Katy Perry wrote it about me. Ok, just kidding!