Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One


Well, today was the day that I took my A.P. English test. Can you guess how excited I am that I never have to take another on ever again?!?!?!?!?!?! Very excited!! Oh, and last week we got this nifty new computer! I really love it so far! So, last night Glee was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean when Finn sang Jesse's Girl I tought my friend was gonna die from excitement. haha not really, but it was still amazing! And so is when they sang One. I have always loved that song and when they sang it, it got that much cooler. So, there are only 11 more days of school. Now, normally this would make me really happy and excited, but for some reason this year I'm not. I really just wanna keep going on like regular. I think it has something to do with my friends graduating or something. I'm not really sure. But, I bet that when school does get out I'll be over this weirdness. Especially during the week of awesome which includes going to CMA Fest to see Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw and then going to Chatt. the next day to see Sheryl Crow!!!! Very exciting. But since Nashville got flooded last week I don't know what kind of stuff the Fest will have this year, but they say they're still gonna have it!! Well, I just wanted to write a little post to update some.
TTFN

No comments: