Saturday, June 6, 2009

Work

So yesterday I told you about my job at the baseball field. Well today I worked again but today was a long day. And I was sitting right out to were the sun was right above me. I was like yay a good tan. WRONG! You wanna know what it looks like.You probably don't but I'm gonna show you anyway.
This is what happens. I even used sunscreen and a lot. Oh and you see the circle right in the middle, that's from my cool yoohoo necklace that now i really wish I hadn't worn. And just in case you were wondering I'm gonna also show you what lovelyness I get to look at all day.

The parking lot which is at times filled with very hot guys but for the most part this is it. Isn't it lovely. I just thought I would share all of this with you as a warning to always wear more sunscreen than you think is nessecary or you will end up like a lobster like I am now.TTFN


No comments: