Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey There!

Hi!

Let's start from the beginning.
My name is Adrian
16 years old
Dancer
Have A Momma, Daddy, Sister, and puppy
Love Pink and Purple and my best friends

This is me. Just so you know.
Ok so right now I'm on summer vacation and have been for about a week now and guess what it's already pretty boring. Yea guess what I've done nothing but work really and you know what that entails sitting in a chair selling baseball tickets and concessions. Which I mean isn't that bad because I get paid pretty good to pretty much just sit there but I get lonely:( But that's ok it'll be all worth it when I go shopping and can buy whatever I please. Well for the few people who will actually read this I should go ahead and let you know that I am a bit obsessed with Twilight and all things related to it. Now that all that is said today was a pretty good day. I spent the night at my best friend Chelsea's last night and we had some awesome fun doing a Twilight library quiz and then we watched Revolutionary Road and He's Just Not That Into You. Revolutionary Road not so good HJNTIY very good see it.

Things to do this summer:
1.Get tan
2.Go somewhere for an awesome vacation
3.Make lots of moolah
4.Actually get to see my friends(unlike last year)
5.Have loads of fun
TTFN

1 comment:

chelsea said...

yay, fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we can just be stupid on here and converse about how extremely exciting our summer is! we need to get like brittney and jayne to get one so we can have our own little blogworld!