Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Guess who got tagged

So, I was tagged by the lovely S over at Confessions Of A Boring Girl, and I thought it would be the perfect time to make up for my lack of blogging lately. So without further delay....


Four Shows I Watch: Vampire Diaries, Glee, The Buried Life, and World of Jenks.



Four Things I'm Passionate About: Dance, friends and family, helping other people, and music.

Four Phrases I Say A Lot: Woo, Prolly, and I cannot think of anymore :( sorry.
 Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Don't worry about what other people think.
2. Sometimes it's ok to follow the crowd.
3. Don't forget about your friends that you have known forever.
4. No matter what I'll always have my family.

Four Places I Would Like to Go: Ireland, New York, Disney World (always), and EnglandFour Things I Did Yesterday: School, Eat, Babysit, and write a paper.

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to: Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christsmas Break, The Rockettes
Four Things I Love About Winter: Winter coats, Christmas shopping, wishing for snow, and Christmas food
Four Things on My Wish List: New TOMS, The Vampire Diaries Season 1, Taylor Swift concert tickets, and NKOTBSB tickets.

Ok, so I tag:
Chelsea at Chelly Belly
Sarah at From the Desk of Sarah
Lauren at Busy Bee Lauren
Karina at a la karina

TTFN

2 comments:

S said...

How did I not have New York on my list?
I like the things you've learned from the past a lot :)

Unknown said...

you are really persuading me to start watching Vampire DIaries!!!

I want new TOMS, too! I think I always want a new pair. :)