Friday, January 1, 2010

This week recap

Well I have been trying to come up with something awesome to write about to like bring closure to 2009, but I came up with nothing.
I know pretty sad but everything I could think of would require hours of looking up pictures all over my computer from when my computer crashed, so everything was pretty much out. So instead I will tell of the awesomness of the last week of 2009.
Well how about we start at Christmas Eve.
On Christmas Eve our family had presents with my mom's friend from Memphis and the Stricklin family.
In all of that wonderfulness I recieved an awesome necklace, a new clock that lights up, some fun socks, and a picture of me and Katie.

Mine looks like that "A" one.

Then we got to open another present from our parents like we do every year before church and I got a cool sweater from American Eagle.
We then went on to church and all that good stuff and went to my granny's for Christmas with that family. We had lots of good food and fun with my little cousin. Oh and I got all the seasons of The O.C. (except 3) and season 2 of Gossip Girl and Dear John (best book ever), The Time Traveler's Wife and The Carlyles Gossip Girl.


We then went home to sleep. Then Christmas morning came. It was very exciting. All week long my family had had a debate about Hardee's being open on Christmas so for first breakfast we had Hardee's.
We then got to do our Santa presents. They were awesome. Among the greatness were giftcards to Hollister and American Eagle, a guitar, an ipod car jack, and some movies.

The guitar looks like this but without the blue, it's black instead.

We then went to our other Grandma's for that Christmas breakfast which usually takes place around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. But I get to hang out with my favorite cousin Kera. So it's all good. Then we finally got to eat and everybody just kinda hung out until presents and then we came back home for some much needed rest time.
We then went back to Grandma'a later for dinner which was soooooo yummy. I can just taste it now, but anyways. After that we came home and spent the whole night relaxing.

The next day was so much fun. We had family game night with the Stricklin's and Chelsea. First, we played us some Wii Fit Plus, which I must say is very entertaining, especially the chicken flap game. Oh if only you could have seen it the first time. Bahahahahahahahaha. We then played a very tough round of Trivial Pursuit, kids vs. adults, and very surprisingly the kids won. It was great and then we played some Apples to Apples. I had never played before and I now regret what I was missing all those years. The best game ever.



Well after all of our late night fun. When it was time to go to bed instead of being good little children, what did me and Chelsea do you might ask. I am ashamed to say that we stayed up until 3:30 watching The O.C. and reading Dear John. I know it's so sad especially since we were to get up at 8:00 the next morning to go to Nashville. But we did.


Well it's getting kind of late and I'm getting tired so I will continue with my recap. tomorrow night.
TTFN

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Let me know how The Carlyles are cause I want to read them, and the prequel and new Gossip Girl books.

E said...

Sounds like you hit the mother load of presents. I love Apples to Apples...we play it in my English classroom when I don't feel like teaching :)

Adrian said...

haha it's like the best game ever.