Friday, August 7, 2009

School's NOT Out For Summer

Well as of last Wednesday school has been back and let me tell you it is horrible this year. When it was getting close to school this summer I was looking foward to it, but now I wish it was over. I have ok classes but I never get to see my friends which is just terrible. I have chemistry, which is ok but kinda hard. AP English which is my favorite class of the day. Then there is sociology which would have to be the easiest class in the whole entire world, we spend have of the class doing whatever we want. But this is the class with lunch which coincidently I have no friends in. But it's ok I will deal. Then the awfulness of Algebra II for fourth. I cannot stand math but at least it's not hard yet. But on the bright side we got our yearbooks today which are pretty cool. Well enough about school. Tomorrow I have the most busiest day ever. I have to wake up early in the morning and go help Cody pack for college cause he leaves tomorrow night. Then we have to go to Katie's birthday party at the pottery place which is gonna be the bomb, cause I love painting me some pottery. And I'm making Katie the most awesome birthdya prestent ever, I'll put a picture up when it's done. Then Chelsea is going to spend the night I believe and we are going to have an awesome movie fest and eat cookie dough. So tomorrow is going to be very fun. Well I'm going to go do my hair and finish the present.
TTFN

1 comment:

amanda leeann said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! i love comments =]

chemistry and alegbra 2 were thorns in my side in high school - i hope you do well!

p.s. cookie dough is bomb.com