Monday, July 13, 2009

Ten Things

I haven't done one of these in a while but that's because I haven't done anything at all in a while. So I am going to tell you ten things about my life.
1.On Saturday Chelsea is coming with my family on our trip to Gatlinburg.

2. I got my A.P. U.S. History scores back today yeah not that happy about it.

3. I made the most delicious cake for my parent's friend's birthday Saturday


4. I really wish I knew how to play guitar.
5. The other night I went to this old people infested ice cream social.



6. I really wish I had cooler clothes like from t.v. shows and had somewhere to wear them.

7. I really wish that November 20th would come sooner.

8. One of my life goals is to own a house in the Hamptons.

9. I've always wanted a white fluffy dog named Bella.


10. I am addicted to shows about rich and privileged people. (Ex. The O.C. Gossip Girl, The Hills)

TTFN

1 comment:

chelsea said...

haha I shall comment on each of them.
1. YAY! I am uber-excited about our trip! I need to shop so desprately bad!
2. What score did you get? Brittney got a 1.
3. Yummy. I made cookies last night and they all fell off the tray and onto the floor and broke. I could not eat them.
4. Psh. Will is getting an electric Guitar for his birthday and guitar lessons!!!! hefer.
5. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that just made me laugh!
6. Me too, I mean if we wore stuff like that to Tullahoma, we would shot or pushed down the stairs.
7. Gosh it couldn't come any slower. We are going to the drive in opening night. we shall invite only a select few of our closest fanatic friends that we are sure can handle it without squealing over Edward like at the theater last time.
8. Make sure there is a room for me!
9. Aw. I want a pug named Avery.
10. O.C. is and will always be the greatest!

isn't blogging awesome.